lunes, 20 de febrero de 2012

My Students' poems

Last week I encouraged my students to write some lines in order to practice pronunciation and to learn by heart some English. I'm very proud of the results, here you are:

A painter painted a rose

A he also painted a woman 's toes

but the never could draw

A women's love

by Juan



Life is a waterfall

we're on in the river

and one again after

the fall

Because we are the ones that

want to play

always want to go

but you never want to stay

And we are the ones that want to choose

always want to play

but you never want to lose.

By: antonio



when i only rolled

down

my empty life

in brany aguny with a pinch of love

you came to light as dailylight

to my poor soul which died of love


BY: NELSON



I heard in the new twice

that you don't love me

even the dog in my house

looked at me doubtens

by: kiko

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario